CCTI’s 2017 Annual Meeting
Make plans to join us at the 2017 CCTI Annual Meeting,
Thursday, May 18th – Saturday, May 20th
Scroll down, complete and submit online for your convenience.
Please fax or email all forms that are applicable to you: Sponsorship, Event Registration, and Payment Form to CCTI, You are responsible for making your hotel reservations directly with the hotel.
Fax: 202-449-9551 | Email: [email protected]
Attendees must complete all pertinent registration forms and submit them to CCTI as soon as possible but no later than Friday, April 28. Hotel reservations received after that date will be accepted on a space-available basis at the group rate.
Don’t Miss Out!
- Lisa Ryan, President, Grategy, Manufacturing Engagement: Smart Strategies to Keep Your Top Talent from Becoming Someone Else’s
- Jim Atkins, President Atkins, Inc, Climate Change and its Possible Effects on the US Paper Industry
- Ahmad Ijaz, The University of Alabama, The Economic Forecast of 2017 and Beyond
- Andrea Ball, Executive Director, CCTI, The New Faces of CCTI
- Policy Update National Association of Manufacturers It’s not Politics as Usual… What Manufacturers Should Expect from Washington
- CCTI’s Annual Golf Tournament